- 1 Differentiating between Google advertising account types
- 2 How to rent a Google Invoice account?
- 3 BC Agency provides unlimited Google Invoice ad accounts
Differentiating between Google advertising account types
Like Facebook, TikTok, or Bing platforms, Google provides various types of advertising accounts to suit the needs of each advertiser. These accounts have different characteristics and features, from payment methods to advertising management.Therefore, newcomers to the field are very easy to confuse these types with each other. So, what are the types of Google AdWords accounts?
First, they are divided according to the number of accounts: Personal Google Ads account & Manager Account (MCC)
1. Personal Google Ads accountThis is a regular Google Ads advertising account, a single account created by an individual user or a small business. Users can manage their advertising campaigns, target customers, select keywords, manage budgets, and track their campaign’s effectiveness on Google Ads.AdvantagesAnyone can create and use it.Users will have complete control over their accounts.DisadvantagesAdvertisers can only manage a single advertising account.It is often held up when the account is disabled, refund time takes about 1-2 months, or no refund if the account violates heavy policies.The newly created account is temporarily suspended/locked without understanding the reason.Advertising is not approved, or the approval process takes a long time, making optimization difficult.Campaign implementation management is difficult because it is individual and without direct support.
2. Manager Account (MCC)Google’s MCC (My Client Center) can be understood as Facebook’s BM (Business Manager).This is a management account that allows users to manage multiple different Google Ads accounts from the same location. MCC is used by advertisers, advertisers, advertising agencies, or large businesses with multiple branches. This is also understood by insiders as an advertising account for companies, and service companies are Google’s official partners.Advantages
- Allows users to manage multiple different advertising accounts from the same location.
- Easy to optimize campaigns, control advertising costs, and provide overall reports for these accounts.
- Received a lot of support from Google, such as: stable performance, fast campaign browsing, quick payment processing, and low bid prices are some of the advantages of using this advertising platform.
- Users can manage the accounts of multiple clients and grant permission to other users to manage advertising accounts.
- Full control of the MCC account cannot be achieved if the user is not the primary owner. Instead, the user will be granted permission to use one of the many accounts within the MCC.
3. Prepay AccountA Prepay Account requires the advertiser to pay in advance for the advertising account, and the advertising costs will be deducted gradually during the usage. When the account balance is low, the advertiser can add more funds to continue running ads. If the account runs out of funds, the system will automatically pause the ads.
4. Postpay AccountIn a Postpay Account, the advertiser uses the service first and pays for the advertising costs after the campaign has ended. Typically, advertisers will need to provide their credit card information so that Google can automatically deduct the advertising costs after they have been calculated.
5. Google Invoice Account (Monthly Invoicing)What is a Google Invoice Ad Account? It is actually a payment method of Google Ads that allows advertisers to generate monthly invoices to pay for the advertising costs they have used in that month and can be customized to fit the needs of each advertiser. Advertisers do not need to provide their credit card information.Due to the high budget requirements, only organizations with large spending or reputable agency partners specializing in developing platforms serving Google’s ecosystem can own an Invoice Account. Therefore, the Invoice Account is considered the highest-level agency account granted by Google to agencies, and this account does not use a card.
An Invoice Account cannot be considered an MCC AccountInvoice Account and MCC Account cannot be equated. Because these are two different types of Google Ads accounts with different characteristics:
- Invoice Account is designed for businesses or organizations with large and frequent advertising needs. This account allows advertisers to pay later, after using Google’s advertising services. Typically, businesses using the Invoice Account have a need to manage advertising costs and use more flexible payment methods.
- In contrast, MCC Account is designed for advertising agencies or people managing multiple advertising accounts of different clients. MCC allows managers to manage multiple advertising accounts from a single place, while helping to save time and optimize advertising campaign management. However, MCC does not allow the use of the pay-later feature.
How to rent a Google Invoice account?
In reality, most newly created Google advertising accounts are prepay accounts. Advertisers have to consistently run with a certain budget before they can upgrade to postpay accounts. They have to continue nurturing the account and running a large budget before they can upgrade to an Invoice account. Therefore, in order to quickly own a Google Invoice account, advertisers often choose to rent accounts from account rental providers.
Is it worth renting a Google Monthly Invoicing account?
Compared to a regular Google Ads account, a Google advertising account Invoice offers superior benefits for running Google advertising campaigns:
- This account is fully supported with the latest features and has extremely high credibility.
- Ads are quickly approved and run stably, ensuring optimal advertising costs compared to regular accounts.
- The account does not use a credit card so users do not have to worry about payment methods.
- The account is not held or loses money when it is disabled.
If there is a good budget for running ads, advertisers should consider renting a Invoice Google ad account to make it easier to deploy and manage advertising campaigns. Advertisers will have full control over the account to set up ads as desired. However, because Invoice accounts have the most powerful billing capability, advertisers need to calculate carefully before using them.
If you decide to rent an Adwords account, you can contact BC Agency for advice on Google Adwords Invoice account.
BC Agency provides unlimited Google Invoice ad accounts
As a company specialized in Invoice accounts, BC Agency has been providing a large number of Invoice accounts for advertisers on Google, Facebook, TikTok, Bing platforms.
If you already have a strong account system or are running regular products with a low budget, you can run them on personal accounts or rent an MCC account. But if you have the following needs:
- Boost advertising, require a reputable account with a strong budget (over 50 million/day)
- Optimize bidding prices, quick approval, multiply campaigns/groups,…
- Have a support team to quickly handle errors: locked accounts, held funds, suspended ads,…
Then renting a Google advertising account Invoice is a great option.
The process of renting a Google Invoice ad account is very simple, you only need to provide BC with the website/youtube link and Gmail to receive the account. BC will proceed to register and share the account to Gmail. You will have full control and use of the account. BC will not interfere with the running process. During the use of the account, BC will support you in avoiding content violation errors, guiding the campaign process to maintain the account’s health,…
For more details about the Google Invoice ad account rental service, fees to know, FAQs, and the Affiliate Partnership program, you can directly contact the BC Agency via the displayed methods on the screen for the fastest consultation and support.
BC Agency is honored to accompany advertisers and valued customers!